Adam's Fun Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to connect to Adam's Funserver

4 posters

Go down

How to connect to Adam's Funserver Empty How to connect to Adam's Funserver

Post  Muscles Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:50 pm

1. Create an account here “http://www.adamsserver.freezoka.com/Register.html” The process can be instant or take up to 10 minutes, just be patient. If the page is down that most likely means that the server is down, once again be patent it will come online again.

2. Goto your World of Warcraft directory, by default it will be “C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft”

3. Find the folder called “Realmlist.WTF” and open it with notepad. It should contain the following two lines...

“set realmlist us.logon.worldofwarcraft.com
set patchlist us.version.worldofwarcraft.com”

4. Change the top line to...

“set realmlist adamsfunserver.servegame.com”

...and save the file.

5. Open WoW and logon.

6. If you experience any errors, such as you can’t log on or are having interface issues then go back to the WoW directory and search for the “WDB” folder (it’s inside the cache folder) and the “WTF” folder. Delete both and start the game again (Read below before you delete these folders), they will automatically be replaced after starting the game..
The WDB folder saves small amounts of data to help the game run faster, this can be easily deleted easily with no effect to your game.
The WTF folder holds saved interface information, if you use a lot of addons you may want to hold off on deleting this folder, it can create problems for your ui and you will have to reset your settings. Deleting this shouldn’t cause any problems to your game, but may create a hassle for you.
Muscles
Muscles

Back to top Go down

How to connect to Adam's Funserver Empty server up?

Post  spencerinsb Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:18 pm

server up?

spencerinsb

http://Eazywow.net.tc

Back to top Go down

How to connect to Adam's Funserver Empty Re: How to connect to Adam's Funserver

Post  Nibor Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:16 am

No. Sadly it isnt. I do not know what the problem is but i hope the server will be up soon.
Nibor
Nibor

Back to top Go down

How to connect to Adam's Funserver Empty TO nibor can u help me out on my forum

Post  spencerinsb Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:11 pm

i made a forum for the server i am trying to make and u r a great GM so mabe u could help me out i do not wann a be compeditors i want this to be untill adams is bac just aim me MSN me yahoo messange me email me at spencerinsb@aol.com or spencerinsb TY nibor for responding See ya around n u will be instant GM on my new server PLease consider again this is tempery till adams come bac mine oculd neve rbe as good as adams

spencerinsb

http://Eazywow.net.tc

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Chalkie Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:43 am

I have already made a "back up" forums Be for this one was even up ill dog the link out latter cause im on my laptop atm

GM Chalkie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum