Adam's Fun Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Someone please fix the acount sign up

3 posters

Go down

Someone please fix the acount sign up Empty Someone please fix the acount sign up

Post  brent1234 Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:49 pm

Please, will someone fix the acount sign up page because I love adams server and I just fount it again after it shut down in august-ish. I really wanna make my acount and start playing again.

brent1234

Back to top Go down

Someone please fix the acount sign up Empty Re: Someone please fix the acount sign up

Post  GM Chalkie Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:51 pm

due to the fact that the database is down as adam is fixing/improving it the account page is down because it is directly linked to the database so until the server is up you can not make a account

http://www.adamsserver.freezoka.com/
Someone please fix the acount sign up 123va9

GM Chalkie

Back to top Go down

Someone please fix the acount sign up Empty Re: Someone please fix the acount sign up

Post  brent1234 Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:32 am

o, ok. thanx for the reply. Is there any given date to when the database might be back up?

brent1234

Back to top Go down

Post  Nibor Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:05 pm

It written in another topic that it should be up sometime today but no one knows when Sad
Nibor
Nibor

Back to top Go down

Post  brent1234 Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:41 pm

yeah I relised that after I wrote it lol!

brent1234

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down