Adam's Fun Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I got a problem :S

5 posters

Go down

I got a problem :S Empty I got a problem :S

Post  Trine Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:30 pm

Hey guys. I got a problem, atleast I think. Might just be me doing something wrong, hehe^^ Well, the thing is when I try to log in, sometimes it just says connecting for a while, and then unable to connect. The server is up and all, but this happens sometimes. Did I do something wrong? I'd really like to get back on the server! Thanks Very Happy

Trine

Back to top Go down

I got a problem :S Empty Re: I got a problem :S

Post  Muscles Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:13 pm

If oyu have connected to the server before then you are not doing anything worng, when the connecting message appears and then says "Unable to connect" that means the server is down. The status thing on the front page is broken, it will always say up. There is currently alot of problems witht he server which Adam is working out, I don't know what but that's what is goign on. The server has only been up for a week so your going to have to give it time before all the kinks are worked out.
Muscles
Muscles

Back to top Go down

Post  Trine Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:49 pm

Thanks mate Very Happy Didn't know the status thing was broken, that probably explains it. Can't wait to get back on, been a while. Btw, do you know about the server population? The last couple of times I've been on, there was no one there! Oh well, guess it's just bad timing and all. Hey Adam, if you read this I'd love to speak to you ingame, so if you see me on I hope I could get some of your time. Thanks

-Trine-

Trine

Back to top Go down

Post  Muscles Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:54 pm

Population is still very low, but I think it's growing pretty rapidly. Unfortunately we are pretty much starting from zero, with the exception of a few old members that are coming back. All this downtime doesn't help either, but after all the major kinks are worked out and Adam is satisfied there should be alot more uptime. So for all you reading this just be patient, it has only been a week, soon this server will re-take it's place and king! tongue
Muscles
Muscles

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Chalkie Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:45 pm

i have seen a top of 10 people up at once so getting bigger

GM Chalkie

Back to top Go down

Post  Trine Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:11 am

Hehe, sweet. Yeah, it's only been back for a week, can't really count on having lots of players on at once Smile Anyways, it's good to be back!

Trine

Back to top Go down

Post  Nibor Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:16 am

Is the server back up now? i havent seen it up for a very long time now :S
Nibor
Nibor

Back to top Go down

Post  Muscles Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:14 pm

Yea me neither, I guess Adam has found some serious bugs in the server. Hopefully it will be fixed over the weekend, I was hoping that the custome content would be put in over the holiday break, but now it looks like we'll be lucky if the bugs are worked out. tongue Maybe Xelnor will come back soon and help Adam fix the server.
Muscles
Muscles

Back to top Go down

Post  foresthero Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:18 pm

hopefully xelnor will come bak so he or adam can make me a gm again...

foresthero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum